Video Game Challenge → [2/7] Male Characters
✗ Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)"You’re not as bad as everyone says you are."
oh thank you sweetheart! 11 - my favorite movie genre # that actually is really difficult to answer because i love most genres and it kind of depends on my mood too. i love fantasy i can’t even tell how many times i watched harry potter or lord of the rings for example. and i love historical films which is not everyone’s cup of tea, i know. 15 - a film everyone loves but i hate # i wouldn’t call it hate. i really wouldn’t but i didn’t like pacific rim that much and basically everyone seems to love that movie to bits. i just thought it was mostly boring and just.. it just wasn’t my cup of tea but charlie hunnam always looks really nice so.. 16 - a film i love but everyone else hates # oh that is also very tough and i can’t for the life of me think of one right now? so i will go with a film i love dearly that no one else knows which is noises off. it’s basically a play that i saw in a theatre first and i loved it so much and then i got to find out it’s a movie with michael caine (who i really do love) and it’s funny as heck and my feel good movie number one when i really need to laugh. i do advise everyone to watch it! though it’s probably hard to find cause it is really quite old.
- What’s the most depressing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s the most disturbing movie you’ve ever watched?
- An actor/actress you’ve seen in more than 8 movies? Name the movies.
- A film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?
- What’s the very first film you remember watching?
- A film you wish you hadn’t watched?
- A film you wish had a sequel?
- Which book would you like to see adapted into a film?
- The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s your favourite movie director?
- Your favourite movie genre?
- A movie that holds a special place in your heart?
- Your favourite comedy film?
- A music video you would love to see developed into a film?
- A film everyone loves but you hate?
- A film you love but everyone else hates?
- Which cinematic universe would you like to live in?
- What’s your favourite biopic?
- Mainstream movies or indie movies?
- Old movies or contemporary movies?
- A film with an amazing soundtrack?