i am slightly drunk and also freezing and so, so angry. there is this one club in my hometown that i just hate, because all the bad things that ever happened to me here always did happen there but today all my friends went there again so i joined them. now i am responsible for one of my friends losing his jacket as well as me losing my hoodie which was gifted to me by my brother today and i loved it so much because i was wearing it the last time i was here as well and it fit so well and i am just so angry cause someone took it during the ten fucking minutes i wasn’t watching it and.. seriously. i hate people so much. i hate it that people steal things. i hate it that other people obviously don’t care about others stealing things. i hate this club in general. and i am so mad at myself. fuck…
the lovely ingensorjernardudor tagged me for this challenge and i accepted - obviously. i really do need to warn you: first of all this is very loud! because i recorded it with my mobile phone. so please beware and don’t startle. i guess it’s best if you listen to it at low volume. second: i can’t speak english properly so this is a lot of rambling i guess? and bad. oh dear. i am very sorry! anyway. i tried. so there’s that. oh! and i also think i misinterpreted some of the questions, so please beware of the stupid. the questions are:
1. what is your name and/or username?
2. where are you from?
3. pronounce the following words: theatre, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, new orleans, furniture, both, again, probably, alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, caught, naturally, envelope, twitter, new york, crayon, tumblr.
4. what would you call a sale of unwanted items on your porch, in your yard, etc.?
5. what do you call your grandparents?
6. what is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
7. what do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
8. be a wizard or a vampire?
9. how old are you?
10. what colour are your eyes?
11. what was the last thing you drank?
12. would you rather: have a million dollars or a million friends?
the always wonderful kafkascupcake tagged me for this game/fun thing so i am going to do it of course. the challenge (i don’t know what else to call it) is: "you can tell a lot about the person from the music they listen to. put your music device on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play without skipping. tag ten people afterwards." since i have no itunes anymore i will just take my spotify playlist with all my ‘important’ songs and put it on shuffle.
1. avenged sevenfold # fiction
2. matchbox twenty # disease
3. fall out boy ft. big sean # the mighty fall
4. linkin park # hit the floor
5. my chemical romance # kill all your friends
6. paolo nutini # new shoes
7. mcfly # transylvania
8. men without hats # safety dance
9. the offspring # (can’t get my) head around you
10. mindless self indulgence # never wanted to dance